Indoor Air Quality for business…more than compliance…it makes good business sense to improve productivity while conserving energy.
Common indoor air contaminants include fibres and chemicals from carpeting and fabric; formaldehyde and other chemicals from furniture; vapours from cleaning and copier chemicals; and hair, dander and germs from the occupants themselves.
Ensuring clean, healthy indoor air is a necessity for a productive business.
- Increased productivity
- Increased profits
- Greater employee/customer/visitor health
- Reduced costs
Conversely, the consequences of failure to provide clean indoor air include:
- Health problems
- High absenteeism
- Reduced productivity
- Higher premiums for Workers’ Comp and health insurance
- Lost tenants
The IAQ experts at AM Coil can:
- Perform airborne particle testing
- Evaluate air conditioning duct systems
- Evaluate air conditioning filters
- Inspect Air Handling Unit (AHU)
- Report on IAQ
- Make recommendations and tailor a total IAQ program based on the findings
Call today to make an appointment with our IAQ team.